For a cool social night out—or for a little poolside tip—your best bet is anything at Logan Circle’s The Loft.
At The Loft:
• The musical “Santy the Blind” on Wednesday at 8 p.m. is based on the life of a blind man with a love of bells.
• Do a Green Summer Night, where you can turn off your phone in favor of splashing in the pool and game time. We recommend the Hawaiian frog challenge.
• After a long day of shopping or walking around the Galleria, head to Sip & Smell, where the city’s best scents are piped in through the ceiling.
• This Friday, Aug. 8, get your friends together for the Spice Girls Night Out at Lola. They’ll meet for dinner and disco music, with complimentary passed hors d’oeuvres and a 45-minute question-and-answer session with Spice Girls merchandiser Lisa Jugminas. There’s a cover charge, but to be a Spice Girl, there’s also a 21-and-over purchase code.
• If you feel like hanging out with your model friends, check out Monsoon, a bar/restaurant that every model girl in town eats and drinks, in Georgetown’s W Hotel.
• The Thursday night Happy Hour is perfect for any taffy-pulling enthusiasts.
• John Dreyfuss, famous for his movie roles, teaches a master class Thursday at Bar Iacobellis.
For a night of outdoor cocktails and small plates with lots of good vibes, hit 37 on the Mall.
For a night of pretty good vibes, hit Old Town’s Rosslyn from Thursday to Sunday.
For a night of great vibes, hit the W Hotel in Georgetown.
Finally, we can’t forget one of DC’s favorite summer cocktails, the Grey Goose Negroni at Passionfruit Lounge.
Subscribe to The T List